Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Blog is Moving

My blog will be moving to www.kimberleyfellowship.com. A link to Pastor's Blog is found easily on the main page. I have been posting for the last several months on both of these places and have decided to shut this one down for several reasons. 1. I would like to keep responses in one location. 2. I want to keep the blog associated with our church. 3. I would like to own my blog and have the posts saved on my computer, not with blogger. 4. People will more easily come in contact with our church website, so it makes sense to leave it on there. 5. It takes a lot more time posting on both sites.

You can still RSS feed from the other location, or if you like, you can join a list that received an e-mail when the blog is updated. Just send me an e-mail asking for that.

Check out my new post "How should you have responded to Sunday" here: 'http://www.kimberleyfellowship.com/Site/Blog/Entries/2009/11/10_how_should_you_have_responded_to_sunday%E2%80%99s_preaching.html

No comments: